martes, 13 de octubre de 2015

A través de los campos Letra (Through the Fields Lyrics)

Through the Fields


Through the fields
in the bonfire fog
we have not slept
we haven't been here long
with all the noise
and the smoke in your lungs
you might think
there was a war still on

I have seen things
strange as dreams
I have danced insane
where the dance should not be
and as the bass shakes hard
in my broken speaker chest
I know I have not lived
I've seen nothing yet
I have not lived
I've seen nothing

I hear the great unwinding

The screaming wind
and the locust rain
I see the end
it looks the same
and as the beat shakes hard
in my broken speaker chest
I'll know I have lived
I've seen nothing yet
although I have lived
I've seen nothing

(further on down the wormholes
further on to the edge now
further on through the open mouth)

Stay down
there's no suffering here


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBpPiQbruJ8
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

1 comentario: